Pre-Registration is required if you wish to participate in one of our Regionals.
Please note: we do not require payment during Pre-Registration, payment is only required once your team is accepted and Registration is open.
*If you are a player, please have your Captain or Coach Pre-Register your team and they will send you a private link to Register as a Player.
*We are not accepting pre-registrations from Free Agents/Individual Players. See below how you can indicate interest to play as a Pro.
The completion of this online Pre-Registration form does not guarantee acceptance.
Pre-Registration is required if you wish to participate in one of our Regionals. You will be notified when Registration is open. Only teams of 10-14 players will be eligible.
Once Registration is open, Teams will be accepted on a rolling basis (first come, first served). You are considered Registered once the entry fee is paid in full through our online service.
If your team is playing at a Regional, that means you have:
1) Completed the captains Pre-Registration;
2) Added at least 10 Players to your roster (up to 14);
3) Been notified you are off the waitlist;
4) Received access to Registration;
5) Registered and paid the entry fee;
6) Ensured that all Players signed the waiver and are AFFL Members.