Meet the team
Chad Johnson (WR)
- WR Drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the 2001 draft.
- Played college football at Oregon State University.
- 6x Pro Bowl (03-07, 09), 3x First-team All Pro (04-06), Lead NFL in Receiving Yards in 2006
- Played for the Bengals, Patriots, and for Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League.
Dennis Dixon (QB Flex)
- QB drafted by the Steelers in the 2008 NFL draft and by the Atlanta Braves in the 2007 MLB draft.
- Played college football at University of Oregon.
- 2x Super Bowl champ (XLIII), XLVII)
- Played for Steelers and the Ravens practice squad.
Fred Jackson (RB)
- Played college football at Coe College.
- RB for Sioux City Bandits (indoor), Rhein Fire (NFEL Europa), and 9 season with the Buffalo Bills.
- In 2009, first NFL player to get 1,000 rushing and kickoff yards in a season.
Dion Bailey (Flex)
- Safety signed by the Seattle Seahawks in 2014.
- Played college football at USC.
- Played for the Seahawks and Jets.
Elbert Mack (DB)
- CB signed by the Buccaneers.
- Played college football at Troy.
- He played for the Buccaneers, Saints, and Texans.
- Currently plays Champions Indoor Football league and won the championship in 2016.
Clayton Parros (DB)
- 200m and 400m Sprinter at University of North Carolina.
- Five-time ACC 4x400m champion in both the indoor and outdoor venues.
- Received an international Gold Medal as a 2014 World Indoor 4x400m champion.
Duke Ihenacho (DB)
- Signed with the Broncos in 2012
- Has played for Broncos, Redskins, and Giants
- Played college football at San Jose State
- 3× First-team All-WAC (2008, 2009, 2011)
Jerrod Johnson (QB)
- Signed by the Philadelphia Eagles as an undrafted free agent in 2011
- Played college football at Texas A&M
Brandon Boykin (DB Flex)
- CB drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles in 2012.
- Played college football at Georgia and earned Second-team All-SEC in 2011.
- Played for the Eagles, Steelers, Bears, and Ravens.